On-line, pressure-compensating, continuously self-cleaning, anti-siphon and anti-drain dripper
- Slopes and high wind areas
- Curved, narrow, and unshaped planting areas
- Tree and shrub irrigation
- Rooftop gardens
- Planters, pots, and baskets
- Flow rates: 2.0, 4.0, and 8.5 l/h
- Pressure compensated range: 1.0-4.0 bar
- Anti-drain mechanism
- Shut-off pressure: 0.15 bar
- Anti-siphon mechanism
- Recommended filtration: 130 microns / 120 mesh
- To be inserted into thick walled PE pipes (0.9, 1.0, or 1.2 mm)
Features and Benefits:
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
0.15 bar check valve in each dripper
- All drippers turn on and off at the same time, maximizing the application balance.
- The system holds back up to 0.15 bar of water (elevation change).
- No low emitter drainage.
- Great on slopes.
- Delivers more precise watering.
- Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Basic color code for easy identification of flow rates
Number of drippers can be raised to increase water quantity supply and meet the tree’s growth rate requirements.
Allows installation of a “spider assembly”, splitting the drip supply into several drip outlets