SuperNet™ UD – Up-side-Down
For application where sprinklers are mounted inverted to keep the ground clear and prevent damage to the sprinklers by harvesters and machinery.
- Special designed up side down rotor.
- Flow regulated sprinkler , 6 different flow rates:
30,35,40, 50,58,70 l/h
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors:
– Self tapping.
– Press fit.
– 3/8″ male threaded
– 1/2″ male threaded.
- Upper bearing:
A specially designed spring bearing keeps the anti-ant feature even when the sprinkler is mounted in an up side down position.
- The rotor is colored Green.
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 7449 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute ( SII )
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler’s inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service:
– Simple, modular parts.
– Clog-resistant design.