On-surface multi seasonal row crops.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “welded” into a wide assortment of thin/medium-walled dripperlines (0.20, 0.25, 0.31, 0.38, 0.50 and 0.63 mm).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- Super Typhoon™ drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
Features and Benefits:
- Largest filter in each dripper. Wide filtration area to ensure optimal performance.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest water passages within the dripper.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
- Injection molded dripper construction , ensuring uniform drippers and very low CV.