Greenhouses, Nurseries, Net-houses.
- Bridgeless design eliminates dripping
- Micro-sprinkler , 5 different flow rates:
70, 90, 120, 160, 200 l/h.
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 up to 3.0 bar.
- Inlet connector:
- 3 different rotors:
– Flat distributor, colored gray.
– High trajectory, colored green.
– Low trajectory, colored blue.
Features and Benefits:
- SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers are constructed without a “bridge” to retain the spinner, producing a drip-less operation. This means that plants located below the sprinklers are not damaged from water dripping off the sprinkler. SpinNet™ hangs below the supply pipe preventing wetting of the pipe and dripping onto the plants below.
- Interchangeable components. SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers can be disassembled by hand should they need cleaning – no tools are required.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Excellent uniformity distribution on a full coverage irrigation system.
- Strongly recommended to connect the SpinNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.