What makes ScreenGuard™ the leading screen filter in the industry?
- Bigger is Better. The largest filtration in the industry prevents more dirt and sand particles from entering your irrigation system, reducing the risk of clogging and sub-optimal flow rates.
- Grow with confidence. Gain greater peace of mind, knowing that your irrigation system is running at maximum efficiency.
- Less costly maintenance. By requiring less back-flush cycles, our screen filters save you time and money on routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Designed around you: From 2” all the way up to 14”, and with various micron rating screens, you are sure to find the screen filter that perfectly fits your needs.
- Plug and play. Screen filters arrive fully assembled, keeping onsite preparation and set-up costs to an absolute minimum.
- Built to perform. The filter body is made from high-quality carbon steel with a phenolic coating that protects against rust, and the cover and piston are made from a durable anti-corrosion composite material.