Netafim’s NMC-XL is a modern irrigation control system with advanced features for handling multiple irrigation main lines including pumps, filters, fertigation systems and other accessories related to the full comprehensive solution for farms management.
The NMC-XL offers the optimal solutions both for open field and greenhouses applications.
- Up to 250 irrigation valves (individuals or groups)
- Managing up to 6 water sources
- Controls up to 128 irrigation lines including flow measurement, filter flushing and local fertigation
- Communication – PC is linked to the controllers by Wires, Telephone, Cellular and Internet
- Mobile phone – Enables irrigation programming, events log review, SMS alarms and reset
- PC Software – User friendly “windows” oriented software enables to control, view and analyze data in real time.
General technical data:
- Outputs – 24VAC and 12VDC Latch, up to 250
- Inputs – Digital/Pulse inputs, up to 250
- Analog inputs – (0-5VDC, 4-20mA), up to 99
- Large graphic LCD display with tactile feel keyboard
- SingleNet system – Handles up to 128 RTUs. Each RTU handles 2-8 DC Latch outputs and 2-8 Digital inputs
- RadioNet system – Handles up to 250 RTUs. Each RTU handles 1-9 DC Latch outputs and 2-10 Digital inputs