High water trajectory angle – for vegetables and open field crops , open field nurseries, crops germination, frost fighting, cooling fruit orchards and roof dust cleaning.
Low water trajectory angle – for under tree irrigation and shade/net houses
- Sprinkler, 7 different nominal flow rates:
200, 250, 350,450,550,650,750 l/h
Nominal flow rates at 2.3 bar pressure
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head)
- 2 types of water trajectory:
High , 24 degrees
Low , 15 degrees
- Inlet connector: 1/2″ male threaded
- Code colored locking pins and caps for easy identification
- 2 balanced water jets
- Individual filter in each sprinkler
Features and Benefits:
- Two equal water jets assure perfectly balanced performance of the sprinkler without pushing it backwards.
- The closed and compact structure provides robustness to the sprinkler while preventing insect penetration into the nozzle and protecting mechanism parts during sprinkler conveyance.
- Each sprinkler unit has an individual filter to assure nozzle cleanliness and simplify cleaning when needed.
- The sprinkler is color-coded to easy distinguish it. Cap color denotes sprinkler flow rate, locking pin color and turbine color denote trajectory angle.
- Sprinkler’s distribution uniformity which is respective to its flow rate and placement spacing, is of the highest in the market.
- Can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands.
- Made of UV-protected materials, durable to all climate conditions and nutrients injected in agricultural applications.