Media filters – SandStorm™
Always on guard against sand, harsh water and humidity
When you’re pumping water from an open or contaminated source, you can’t afford to take any risks. SandStorm™ media filters don’t just protect your irrigation investment, they maximize your productivity over time by maintaining absolute flow uniformity even with the harshest water – ensuring higher and more uniform crop yields. Designed by the world’s experts, this filter gives you maximum protection while requiring minimal maintenance.
When should you choose to use SandStorm™ filters?
Media filters are highly recommended when irrigating with poor quality water or in the following conditions:
- As the primary filtration for surface water in single/multi-season driplines
- When water contains Iron and/or Manganese
- For SDI applications using harsh water source
What makes SandStorm™ the leading media filters in the industry?
- Built to last. Rugged tank design and industry-leading anti-corrosion and UV resistance, provides long-term rust protection even in wet and humid climates.
- Anti-clogging: Designed by world experts, our media absorbs particles as part of a depth filtration process, protecting your system from mineral, silt and sand infiltration.
- For uniform irrigation: Our system provides super-efficient back-flush cleaning cycles that ensures irrigation uniformity, season after season.
- Maintenance with farmers in mind: Large access ports and additional service ports make the job of replacing media and performing routine maintenance easy and hassle-free.
- Grows with your business: Modular manifold design makes it quick and easy to scale up your filtration system as your irrigation needs grow.
- Find the diameter that fits best: Choose from a wide range of single and double chamber diameters & configurations that correspond precisely to the flow rate of your system, ensuring optimal filtration efficiency.
- Goes where you need it. Skid mounted legs allow you to easily turn SandStorm™ into a mobile system.