Low working pressure 1/2″ impact sprinkler with 24 degrees water trajectory angle, for field crops and vegetable irrigation
The ultimate sprinkler for working with low pressure. It allows you to achieve good water distribution uniformity where other sprinklers would fail.
Why LWP 2450?
- Saves operation costs: LWP 2450 is designed to work with relatively low pressure, thus reduces operating costs and saves energy and infrastructure investments.
The product is designed to achieve a good water distribution uniformity, although the low sprinkler operation pressure.
- Robust product & Long lasting performances: LWP 2450 special design makes the sprinkler more resistible thus ensuring high performance and durability.
- Reduced labor cost & Easy maintenance: Versatile installation. Can be installed on solid sets or on removable field stands.
Easy to maintain. A special nozzle key is designed to allow simple cleaning of the nozzles.
LWP 2450 is made of UV-protected materials, making it durable under all climate conditions and with any applied.
- Low pressure 1/2″ impact sprinkler with 24 degrees water trajectory angle, for full coverage installation with spacing up to 10X10 meters.
- 3 different flow rates: 350, 380, 450 L/H
- Nominal flow rate at: 1.5 bar
- Recommended pressure range: 1.0 – 2.0 b bar
- Water Trajectory angle: 24 Degrees
- Water distribution is achieved by combination of 2 nozzles. Front nozzle and rear nozzle.
- 1 types of inlet connector: 1/2” male threaded