Line Flush Valve
For proper flushing of latest and improved irrigation system efficiency.
Dripperline non leakage valve
- No moving parts, no spring
- Withstands chemicals and fertilizers
- Low sensitivity to water quality
- UV resistance
- Simple structure, easy assembly and reliable opertion
Modes of operation:
- Normally open – full opening at the beginning of irrigation cycle.
- Flushing – while pressure builds up in lateral, water velocity flushes the debris out through opening.
- Closing – small quantity of water flows into upper chamber, causing diaphragm to seal openings. It remains sealed until irrigation cycle ends, then the diaphragm gradually opens again.