Leach Line X™
- Surface or subsurface installations
- Heap leach applications
- Gentle slopes
- Reclamation projects
- Superior TurboNet™ flow regime
- Wide filtration area
- Wide flow path cross-section
- Internal diameter: 10.5, 14.2, and 17.5 mm
- Nominal flow rates (at 1.0 bar pressure): 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 4.0, and 8.0 l/h
- Maximum operating pressure: 4.0 bar
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh
- Non-pressure compensating
Features and Benefits:
- Improves dripper performance by widening the tooth pattern and maximizing flow path velocity, allowing contaminants to pass easily through the dripper and virtually eliminating plugging
- The relative position of the filter inlet to the dripper draws cleaner water or solution from the center of the flow path, thus reducing the risk of clogging.
- A large filtration area provides optimal performance, even with suspended solid solutions.
- A full length filter maintains the essential supply of water to the dripper, delivering a consistent flow output.
Flow Path Cross-Section:
- A wide and deep flow path cross-section minimizes clogging and ensures the flow rate for all working conditions.
- Constructed of durable polyethylene tubing
- Seamless, one-piece construction prevents damage to the dripper’s flow path during installation and retrieval
- The internal emitter is protected against mechanical damage
- UV and acid resistant
- Injected molded drippers ensure high uniformity and very low CV.
Most widely used in the industry.