Utilizing a conical shaped separator that accelerates the velocity of water maximizing separation of sand and other solid matter to protect the irrigation components from damage and abrasion.
When should you choose to use Hydrocyclone filter?
Hydrocyclone filter is the primary choice in the following situations:
- For separation of sand and other solid matter from water
- Protection of valves and irrigation systems from damage/abrasion caused by sand and other solid matter
- Pre-filtering of water with high loads of sand
- For irrigation systems irrigating with well water
What makes Hydrocyclone the leading media filter in the industry?
- Maximum protection: Conical shape accelerates the velocity of the water increasing centrifugal forces and maximizing separation
- Industry leading: UV/Corrosion protection thanks to special two layers coating
- Easy operation: No moving parts or screens
- No clogging No head loss build-up or clogging during separation
- Specially designed: Conical rubber protection to protect the cone from erosion
- Flushing frequency reduction: large holding capacity of sedimentation tank reduces flushing frequency
- Maximum anti-corrosion: Protection with durable long-lasting coating materials
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
- Variety of end connection: Wide range of end connection and sedimentation tanks capacity