Ideal sprinkler for wide spacing and high flows.
It’s also highly robust and long-lasting and can withstand all climate conditions and exposures.
Ideal for irrigation of field crops and vegetables with sprinkler spacing up to 20x20m.
Why HWP 2475?
- High water distribution uniformity & Higher yield: HWP 2475 designed to work in high operation pressure and provides higher precipitation rates and very good water distribution uniformity in wide installation spacing, up to 20X20m.
Special design of the HWP 2475, guarantees maximum water-use efficiency.
- Robust product & Long lasting performances: HWP 2475 has a special design that makes the sprinkler resistant to wear and ensures high performance throughout the long product life.
- Reduced labor cost & Easy maintenance: Versatile installation. Can be installed on solid sets or on removable field stands.
Easy to maintain. A special nozzle key is designed to allow simple cleaning of the nozzles.
HWP 2475 is made of UV-protected materials, making it durable under all climate conditions and with any applied.
- 3/4″ impact sprinkler with 24 degrees water trajectory angle, for full coverage installation with spacing up to 20X20 meters, providing high precipitation rate.
- 3 different flow rates: 2150, 2735, 3060 L/H
- Nominal flow rate at: 3.5 bar
- Recommended pressure range: 3.0 – 4.0 b bar
- Water Trajectory angle: 24 Degrees
- Water distribution is achieved by combination of 2 nozzles. Front nozzle and rear nozzle.
- 1 types of inlet connector: 3/4” male threaded