GyroNet™ UD – Up-side-Down
For application where sprinklers are mounted inverted to keep the ground clear and prevent damage to the sprinklers by harvesters and machinery.
- Special designed up side down rotor.
- Micro-sprinkler , 3 different flow rates :
40, 58, 70, l/h.
- Maximum recommended working pressure : 2.5 bar.
- 2 types of inlet connectors :
– Self tapping
– Press fit
- Upper bearing:
A specially designed spring bearing keeps the anti-ant feature even when the sprinkler is mounted in an up side down position.
- The rotor is colored Green.
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service: simple, modular parts.